Does Water Baptism Save?
A Biblical Refutation of Baptismal Regeneration
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Bible teaches that to be saved a person must “BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.”
2. The Bible teaches throughout the New Testament that FAITH and FAITH ALONE is necessary for salvation.
3. EPHESIANS 2:8-9 is a passage which God has given to answer this key question: HOW IS A PERSON SAVED? This important doctrinal verse says nothing about water baptism.
4. Water baptism is a WORK (something that man does to please God), and yet the Bible teaches again and again that a person is not saved by works.
5. When is a person saved? Is a person saved at the moment he believes on the Lord Jesus Christ or is a person saved the moment he is baptized in water?
6. Is water baptism essential?
7. If a person is not baptized in water, is he saved?
8. Passages That Seem to Teach that Water Baptism
1 Peter 3:20-21
9. Mistakes That Baptismal Regenerationists Often Make