When Our Country is in Decline,
Can We Know For Sure?
In these perilous days (2 Timothy 3:1), true believers can rejoice in the following:
1. God will still be on His throne (Psalm 11:4).
2. The Lord Jesus will still be King of Kings and Lord of Lords, whose coming is now nearer than when we first believed (Rom. 13:11).
3. The Bible will still have all the answers to every problem (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
4. The tomb will still be empty and believers can still abide in the risen Saviour who is our LIFE (Col. 3:3-4).
5. Jesus will still be the only way to heaven (Acts 4:12).
6. Prayer will still be effectual, and God will show His prayer warriors great and mighty things which they know not (Jer. 33:3).
7. The cross, not the government, will still be our salvation (Gal. 6:14).
8. There will still be room at the cross for every seeking sinner (John 6:37; Matt. 11:28).
9. Jesus will still save to the uttermost anyone who places his faith and trust in Him (Heb. 7:25).
10. God will still be with us always; He will never leave us or forsake us (Heb. 13:5-6). No matter what difficulties or disasters we may face in the coming days, God is faithful and will preserve His own (Jude 1 and 24).